More than a job…it’s an OPPORTUNITY!
Current Positions Available
- One (1) Floor Nurse Supervisor (FNS) – Kinzer Ave., New Holland
- One (1) Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) – Position requires some travel between New Holland and Lebanon locations.
- Two (2) Dental Assistants – 9th. St., Lebanon
- One (1) Dental Assistant – Springville Rd., New Holland
- Three (3) Expanded Functions Dental Hygienists (EFDA) – 9th. St., Lebanon
- One (1) Expanded Functions Dental Hygienist (EFDA) – Springville Rd., New Holland
- One (1) Patient Service Representatives (PSR) – 9th St., Lebanon
Hope. Health. Access.
Welsh Mountain Health Centers provides a collaborative environment for career professionals and those new to healthcare to practice and develop their skills and knowledge. We offer more than a job; we are a place to serve, learn, and grow. We believe every member of our staff is a contributor to our success. Our values include respect, integrity, and quality service. We foster a culture of care and communication, and our staff brings a wealth of interdisciplinary expertise and cultural diversity, making us a dynamic and flexible organization.
Leading the Field
Our approach is to serve the community as a whole, through preventive and integrative quality medical, dental, behavioral, and educational programs. Our integrated service sites are located in Lancaster, Lebanon, Berks, and Chester Counties; giving us the opportunity to impact all demographics of age, family status, and socio-cultural backgrounds. We foster an environment of continuous learning and collaborate with premier organizations in the health services to continue our ongoing mission to advance community health care by training and encouraging our staff to become leaders in their field.
Personal and Professional Growth
We not only promote the health and well-being of our community, but we also facilitate opportunities in employment. We provide on-the-job training, flexible work hours, and ladders of advancement in the medical, dental, and behavioral science fields. From entry-level to professional positions, whatever your healthcare career goals may be, you will find a supportive environment at Welsh Mountain Health Centers.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and a completed WMHC Employment Application to:
Mary Beth McConnell
Training and Development Specialist
Welsh Mountain Health Centers
584 Springville Road
New Holland, PA 17557
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fax: (717) 354-0284